Paper to think about...

Kacper Wysocki kacperw at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 01:29:45 CEST 2016

Only a handful params actually need changing from site to site.
There are a dusin params that I've neer seen anyone use to any good
effect.. in particular, most of the ones labeled "NB: We do not know
yet if it is a good idea to change this" are voodoo for users.

On the other hand, I was thinking how does language-as-config relate
to the too-many-knobs effect? Language constructs aren't knobs per se;
they let the (literate) user write their own desired system behavior,
but forces them to invest in a steep learning curve. So it's either
not-a-knob or infinite-knobs...