Varnish Project migration and mailing lists future

Dridi Boukelmoune dridi at varni.sh
Wed Mar 9 15:28:07 CET 2016

On Wed, Mar 9, 2016 at 9:55 AM, Nils Goroll <slink at schokola.de> wrote:
> I really see no relevant points to veto walking in the direction we're heading,
> except for the general unhappyness about centralism.

I'm with Nils but *also* unhappy because github feels very crippling
to me, especially its web interface. I sincerely hope we'll never
press the merge button of a pull request but instead keep a linear git
history as we usually manage to do.

Also I will not participate in Stackoverflow Q&As because:
1. I don't want to create yet another account to some random online service
2. I've had bad experiences with SO-driven-developers (copy-paste-madness)
3. I'm currently lagging significantly on the lower traffic -misc list

Anyway I still hope this change is for the best :)

Dridi