Varnish code coverage results online

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Fri Jan 6 12:36:26 CET 2017

--------
In message <CABoVN9BUXbWO3mN34HXDzN_PdL9v757N=PQN309ab++KNHJLvg at mail.gmail.com>, Dridi Boukelmoune
writes:
>On Fri, Jan 6, 2017 at 12:05 PM, Poul-Henning Kamp <phk at phk.freebsd.dk> wrote:

>> If you feel like running a Linux (or other) client, let me know and
>> we can get it set up, I think my current plan is to run this only
>> once per night.
>
>If we come up with something, Travis CI could do that for us for each
>push (so some work needs to be done to match the nightly scheduling).

Doing it on each push would be silly.

In particular because it takes one and a half error to run "make
check" with gcov:  Gcov isn't parallel-safe, so all the tests has
to run serially, and the implementation sucks, so it takes forever
to update the .g??? files.

I'll look at it, I hadn't considered multiplatform when I did this.

The simplest is probably to (ab)use vtest to do this.