Thinking about march 15 release

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at
Fri Jan 13 12:13:58 CET 2017

I have opened a ticket for the march 15 release:

First order of the day is to decide if this will be a 5.1 or 6.0 release,
your input is kindly requested (in the ticket!)

I'd like if we can decide this question on mondays bugwash.

I have also created a "r=6.0" label, please tag tickets which would
cause API changes preventing it from going into 5.1 with this tag.

Poul-Henning Kamp       | UNIX since Zilog Zeus 3.20
phk at FreeBSD.ORG         | TCP/IP since RFC 956
FreeBSD committer       | BSD since 4.3-tahoe
Never attribute to malice what can adequately be explained by incompetence.

More information about the varnish-dev mailing list