[master] b6d0ff8 Merge tests and reshuffle things

Dridi Boukelmoune dridi at varni.sh
Fri Jan 27 21:11:51 CET 2017

On Fri, Jan 27, 2017 at 7:37 PM, Federico G. Schwindt <fgsch at lodoss.net> wrote:

> commit b6d0ff84fabfce8bffad426c02421eb891ef6a7b
> Author: Federico G. Schwindt <fgsch at lodoss.net>
> Date:   Fri Jan 27 18:35:22 2017 +0000
>
>     Merge tests and reshuffle things

Instead of shuffling things *right after* I stabilized them we could
have discussed this. It now fails even more frequently. And yes I
know my fix would hide errors (not actual test failures) but at least
it was better than noise considering the hard-coded ports.

I suggest a revert of this commit and then a reshuffle without the
merge of r1813. I'm aware it is covering varnishd usage but it's also
a regression test so I can live with "have same address" being its own
test. For some systems vtest is currently reporting 100% of failures
caused by c3.vtc for 9a652c7.

Dridi