Somewhat more offline...

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Wed Jun 21 22:22:26 CEST 2017

I'm going to be somewhat more offline, than I originally foresaw.

In addition to my already shaky plans to move my lab to the new
house before we hand over our current house to the new owners, my
mother was diagnosed with some kind of brain-tumour last week, and
that is pretty much all we know right now.

I'll try to keep abreast of my emails and various people in the
project have my mobile number should urgent contact be required.

Poul-Henning

PS: RootBSD which kindly hosts the varnish-cache.org server has
announced a few hours downtime on the EU::evening of july 1st.