Commits digest

Geoff Simmons geoff at uplex.de
Mon Mar 6 21:45:43 CET 2017

On 03/06/2017 09:35 PM, Dridi Boukelmoune wrote:

> Do the keepers of the blessed script that sends git commit emails
> know why sometimes commit don't land in varnish-commit?
>
> The only pattern I have identified so far is that we don't get
> Geoff's commits, ...

It's because I'm not a member of the list.

For every commit, I get a mail with this:

- -----8<-----
Your mail to 'varnish-commit' with the subject

    $COMMIT_MSG

The reason it is being held:

    Post by non-member to a members-only list
- -----8<-----

Which made me think that there's a list moderator doing something, but
I guess not. I suppose you'd see them eventually, if there were such a
moderator.

Do I need to join the list? I'm just lazy and read the git logs, would
rather not get the spam (too much of that as it is).

Best,
Geoff
- --
** * * UPLEX - Nils Goroll Systemoptimierung

Scheffelstraße 32
22301 Hamburg

Tel +49 40 2880 5731
Mob +49 176 636 90917