Springtime for VDD ?

Martin Blix Grydeland martin at varnish-software.com
Fri Apr 13 14:22:06 UTC 2018

We would be very happy to host a VDD here in Oslo. We have a medium sized
(8) meeting room available, and we can organize lunch in our canteen, plus
snacks to keep the blood sugar high during the day.

The tricky point is to agree on the dates I guess. The meeting room is
available when we want it, so that's easy. Our usual suspects are all back
in the office now, and the calendars look compatible with most dates
(though the waters are treacherous in May wrt holidays :)

To get things started, I will suggest Wednesday 9th of May. That is the day
before the Ascension-day, so assuming that is a holiday for everyone it
would be possible to spend an extra spring day in Oslo.

Martin