Springtime for VDD ?

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Mon Apr 16 08:25:35 UTC 2018

--------
In message <CANTn4cq1ayn2imURPL1oBJ4mOh_mnAATuTLoER6fMBFU+GqV6Q at mail.gmail.com>, Martin Blix Grydeland writes:

>To get things started, I will suggest Wednesday 9th of May.

As some of you may have heard, negotiations about public employees
wages are not going too well here in Denmark, and we may have what
amounts to a general strike on our hands pretty soon.  Amongst other
things, that will paralyze traffic, so I may not be able to get
anywhere if that happens.

I still think we should plan on a VDD meeting (see previous
email about a doodle) but it may be wise to not buy unrefundable
flight tickets until we know if I'm stuck in Denmark or not...