VDD18Q3

Nils Goroll slink at schokola.de
Tue Aug 7 09:07:30 UTC 2018

Hi,

we had originally fixed September 28th as the date for the next VDD at Hamburg
due to personal reasons of one participant, but that constraint has now been
relaxed, so I have created a doodle with more options:

https://doodle.com/poll/99c4bm6m8bgpxa9p

To anyone not already involved: Varnish Developer Days (VDD) are opportunities
for the core team and vmod hackers to meet in person and discuss current
challenges and the future design of varnish. The number of seats is limited and
the meeting is only suitable for C coders familiar with varnish internals.

Anyone wishing to participate please enter the doodle.

Nils