next VDD

Geoff Simmons geoff at uplex.de
Mon Oct 8 17:31:29 UTC 2018

On 10/8/18 18:55, Federico Schwindt wrote:

> It might be a bit earlier but personally knowing the where and when for the
> next VDD will help immensely to sort the time off at work and whatnot,
> especially the date.
>
> Do we have any ideas or suggestions?

I thought that the time frame "shortly after release" the last time
around worked very well. We had just cleared the table, ready to think
about what comes next. And ambiguities about current work that may or
may not make it into an upcoming release were not a problem, since it
just happened.

The only problem I see is that it would mean second half of March or
early April, which as I understood from today's IRC conversations
doesn't work well for you at all.

Best,
Geoff
--
** * * UPLEX - Nils Goroll Systemoptimierung

Scheffelstraße 32
22301 Hamburg

Tel +49 40 2880 5731
Mob +49 176 636 90917