PRIV_TASK and PRIV_TOP changes in 6.1

Geoff Simmons geoff at uplex.de
Mon Sep 10 10:58:55 UTC 2018

On 09/10/2018 12:53 PM, Carlos Abalde wrote:

> I assume
> https://github.com/varnishcache/varnish-cache/commit/f03948f48445be4dbea5f389ac4168b4a6befc6c
> is related with the PRIV_TASK and PRIV_TOP change mentioned in section
> 'Changes for developers' in
> https://github.com/varnishcache/varnish-cache/blob/master/doc/sphinx/whats-new/upgrading-6.1.rst.

The draft in 'Upgrading for 6.1' is currently very new (since
yesterday), has not been reviewed and could very well be in error.

We're about to have bugwash (in just a few minutes) and will probably
talk about reviewing and polishing the release notes, among other
things. We'll have quality-assured documentation by the time the release
goes public a week from today.

Best,
Geoff
--
** * * UPLEX - Nils Goroll Systemoptimierung

Scheffelstraße 32
22301 Hamburg

Tel +49 40 2880 5731
Mob +49 176 636 90917