Search engine query cache

chandan khatri chandankhatri1 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 17:50:00 UTC 2019

Hi All,

We are trying to use Varnish as API accelerator in order to speed up the
search engine query response time.

After the required setup was done, we could see it working and caching the
API calls to search engine but when we performed stress testing we ran into
connection time out exceptions.

We tried changing max connection and timeout configuration but it didn't
work; moreover, we aren't able to see any error logs in varnish logs the
exception comes in the client application logs only.

We are stuck and unable to progress any further. Any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks
Chandan