vtest status

Frederic Lecaille flecaille at haproxy.com
Thu Jan 10 10:10:09 UTC 2019

On 1/10/19 10:57 AM, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:
> --------
> In message <f80786e4-75c5-e80a-7da8-3af23dcc0ada at haproxy.com>, Frederic Lecaille writes:
>
>>> Indeed, it's much easier now :-)  It's the first time I can build it.
>>> I had to use this since there are probably still options that the user
>>> has to tune :
>>>
>>>         make CC='gcc -DHAVE_SYS_VFS_H'
>>
>> with
>>       make CC='gcc -O2 -s -D_GNU_SOURCE -DHAVE_SYS_VFS_H'
>>
>> we do not have anymore these warnings:
>
> Better ?

Yes, I have seen this commit:

https://github.com/vtest/VTest/commit/9433a1f8fb8687465dd611cb0a941f0d7865e707

But I am not sure that _GNU_SOURCE may be enabled only Linux systems.
To me it is Glibc specific.

For instance on my FreeBSD 11 system, the config.h of varnish cache
defines _GNU_SOURCE.

Nothing really important, vtest compiles like a charm.

Thanks.