Your invoice PO14883 is covered. Prepare for your box

robert at henrichs.org robert at henrichs.org
Fri Jul 5 20:02:49 UTC 2019

Hello!

Our crew is mailing you concerning the ring you made two days ago. Today our safety and security dept affirmed your compensation for our statement for the amount of 2463.86 US Dollars! Payment you sent was collected and processed. To this letter we have attached your personal bank check and all connected statements, including the signed invoice and delivery info for your purchase order №5687469.

Thank you for your interest!

Sincerely,
XMT Reseller Store