Compared performance of Varnish Cache on x86_64 and aarch64

Martin Grigorov martin.grigorov at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 15:14:33 UTC 2020

Hi,

Thank you all for the feedback!
After some debugging it appeared that it is a bug in wrk - most of the
requests' latencies were 0 in the raw reports.

I've looked for a better maintained HTTP load testing tool and I liked
https://github.com/tsenart/vegeta. it provides (correctly looking)
statistics, can measure latencies while using constant rate, and last but
not least can produce plot charts!
I will update my article and let you know once I'm done!

Regards,
Martin