Support for AARCH64

Emilio Fernandes emilio.fernandes70 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 08:00:55 UTC 2020

Hola Guillaume,

Thank you for uploading the new packages!

I've just tested Ubuntu 20.04 and Centos 8

1) Ubuntu
1.1) curl -s
https://packagecloud.io/install/repositories/varnishcache/varnish-weekly/script.deb.sh
| sudo bash
1.2) apt install varnish - installs 20200615.weekly
All is OK!

2) Centos
2.1) curl -s
https://packagecloud.io/install/repositories/varnishcache/varnish-weekly/script.rpm.sh
| sudo bash
This adds varnishcache_varnish-weekly and
varnishcache_varnish-weekly-source YUM repositories
2.2) yum install varnish - installs 6.0.2
2.3) yum --disablerepo="*" --enablerepo="varnishcache_varnish-weekly" list
available
Last metadata expiration check: 0:01:53 ago on Wed 17 Jun 2020 07:33:55 AM
UTC.

there are no packages in the new yum repository!

2.4) I was able to localinstall it though
2.4.1) yum install jemalloc
2.4.2) wget --content-disposition
https://packagecloud.io/varnishcache/varnish-weekly/packages/el/8/varnish-20200615.weekly-0.0.el8.aarch64.rpm/download.rpm
2.4.3) yum localinstall
varnish-20200615.weekly-0.0.el8.aarch64.rpm/download.rpm

Do I miss some step with the PackageCloud repository or there is some issue
?

Gracias,
Emilio