Support for AARCH64

Guillaume Quintard guillaume at varnish-software.com
Mon Mar 23 18:01:45 UTC 2020

Hi Martin,

Thank you for that.
A few remarks and questions:
- how much time does the "docker build" step takes? We can possibly speed
things up by push images to the dockerhub, as they don't need to change
very often.
- any reason why you clone pkg-varnish-cache in each job? The idea was to
have it cloned once in tar-pkg-tools for consistency and reproducibility,
which we lose here.
- do we want to change things for the amd64 platforms for the sake of
consistency?

--
Guillaume Quintard