a possible micro-optimization

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Tue Apr 27 11:41:50 UTC 2021

This is a crudely hacked together proof-of-concept where a "perfect hash"
is used to find out if a given HTTP header has filtering flags.

I expect, but am far from sure, that this will perform better than the
current sequential code.

If anybody has a chance to beat this up in some kind of a performance
test, I would be very interested to hear the results.