How do I install and configure Varnish Cache web application accelerator/caching HTTP reverse proxy in front of Apache HTTP web server?

Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming tdtemccna at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 07:49:27 UTC 2022

Subject: How do I install and configure Varnish Cache web application
accelerator/caching HTTP reverse proxy in front of Apache HTTP web
server?

Good day from Singapore,

How do I install and configure Varnish Cache web application
accelerator/caching HTTP reverse proxy in front of Apache HTTP web
server?

Though I have graduated with a Diploma in Computer Networking (3
Distinctions and 1 A) from Singapore Polytechnic in 2017, I am not
that good and experienced with networking. The course curriculum is
based on CCNA Routing and Switching.

Hence I would appreciate any advice. If you can show me a network
topology diagram of the Apache HTTP web server, Varnish Cache,
firewall, router and network switch, it would greatly help me in my
understanding.

Thank you.

Regards,

Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming