RPM pakcages for el4 and el5 uploaded to sf

Ingvar Hagelund ingvar at linpro.no
Tue Aug 21 11:13:30 CEST 2007

* Dag-Erling Smørgrav
> Ingvar Hagelund <ingvar at linpro.no> writes:
>> BTW, I removed the line "./autogen.sh" from the specfile. That should be
>> a part of the release schedule from now. In svn, it is practical to
>> include it, as it makes it possible to build directly from a tarball of
>> the svn sources.
>
> can't this be done automatically?  e.g.
>
> [ -x configure ] || ./autogen.sh

It could, but the package also has a build requirement that should be
adjusted, and it's kind of the same thing.

svn specfile (at least in trunk):
BuildRequires: ncurses-devel automake autoconf libtool

Release tarball specfile:
BuildRequires: ncurses-devel

Ingvar

--
At barnebokfigurer er snille er bare ljug
Mummipappa dater Barbamamma i smug