varnish-1.1.2: RHEL packages uploaded to Sourceforge. Fedora updates pushed to stable

Ingvar Hagelund ingvar at linpro.no
Fri Jan 4 13:33:49 CET 2008

I have built packages for el4 and el5, arches i386 and x86_64, and
uploaded them to SourceForge. The el packages are based on my Fedora update.

For Fedora, I have pushed updates for 1.1.2 to stable for f7 and f8.
They will appear as regular updates in a few days.

I did some small post-release changes to the specfile, including the
zope-plone vcl example, and correcting the License to fedora-approved
"BSD", as it's the classic two-clause BSD license.

Ingvar

--
Buddha wears an iPod