Request for RH EL4 RPM 1.1.2

Fredrik Nygren fredrik.nygren at gotamedia.se
Mon Mar 3 17:02:51 CET 2008

Alright... I will give it another try. But do I have to change
anything else? varnish.spec for example?

Regards
<fredrik />

On 3 mar 2008, at 15.49, Dag-Erling Smørgrav wrote:

Fredrik Nygren <fredrik.nygren at gotamedia.se> writes:
> I tried to build my own rpm's for RH EL4 from instructions you sent to
> Ramon A Hermon. But unfortunately my environment seems to missing
> rpmbuild and automake (and possibly other needed tools). Therefore I
> kindly ask the list for help with building rpm's for Redhat EL4.

You should only need rpmbuild, autoconf, automake and libtool.  They
should all be part of the standard assortment of packages that come
with your OS (i.e. they should be on the installation CD or DVD that
you used).

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smørgrav