patching jemalloc for linux

Jason Evans jasone at canonware.com
Tue Nov 10 00:35:07 CET 2009

Ingvar Hagelund wrote:
> I sent a similar mail 2009-06-05. I guess you are busy on other
> projects, but I dare bothering you anyway :-)

Yeah, I was finishing up school, so I was ignoring pretty much
everything else at the time.  Thanks for your patience.

> [patches]
 >
 > And by the way, is there an upstream project of jemalloc?

The patches look fine, and I integrated the relevant portions to the
stand-alone jemalloc repository I've started maintaining:

	http://canonware.com/cgi-bin/hg_jemalloc

The code is currently specific to Linux, but I may integrate support for
other platforms over time.

Thanks,
Jason