Debian Lenny

Stewart Robinson stewsnooze at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 08:22:01 CEST 2010

Hi,

Just a quick mail back to close this thread and to document how to get
a newer Varnish on Debian Lenny.

I've noticed that Debian SID includes a fairly recent version (2.0.6).
 I'll be pinning my repositories to get 2.0.6 onto Lenny.

I'll be pinning the repository using a method similar to the one on
this page http://jaqque.sbih.org/kplug/apt-pinning.html  The obvious
difference will be the URL differences to point to SID for unstable.

 and only varnish will be installed using apt-get install varnish/unstable

Stew