Varnish Cache contributor goodies (free!)

Lasse Karstensen lkarsten at varnish-software.com
Thu Oct 29 12:47:44 CET 2015

Hi all.

For a while now I've been trying to put together some
free goodies for our contributors.

Specificly this means a branded coffee mug and a Varnish Cache
contributor T-shirt, and we will deliver/ship it to you for free.

The underlaying idea is to show our appreciation for the great
work being done by the community. This will only be available to
contributors.

More information and a registration form for your shipping
address can be found here:

   https://www.varnish-cache.org/contributor

We aim to ship the first batch in the beginning of December 2015.

--
Lasse Karstensen
Varnish Software AS