Varnish: the outlook and X-mas and all that.

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Wed Dec 6 21:39:28 CET 2006

In message <4577283C.4070604 at giraffen.dk>, Anton Stonor writes:

>> 	http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/wishlist/1XSZNDWXKIAS0
>
>Lots of books about the atom bomb. I hope you don't have a hobby that we
>will hear alot about some day :-)

Don't worry, it's a purely theoretical hobby of mine :-)

I tend to notice missing stuff, things which are not said and things
which are not talked about where they would naturally be.

The cold war and atomic bomb history is littered with such 'holes'.

Maybe some day I will write a book about all those holes.  The
public of a lot of democratic countries have been seriously mislead
over the years.