Dates

Anders Berg Anders.Berg at vg.no
Sat Jul 15 12:38:20 CEST 2006

Hi,

while I am not available the 12. sept (as I wrote in an earlier mail), we could still do the realease then.
What we are not gonna do is scare up some press for the tech talk alone. Before the release I suggest that we have made a media strategy. Nothing heavy, but involving your marketing director and someone from VG. Remember, we get to use VG Nett in some way in the realease, lets make that drumbeat lound when we use it.

Anders Berg

"Poul-Henning Kamp" <phk at phk.freebsd.dk> writes:
> Dag-Erling Smørgrav <des at linpro.no> writes:
> > NUUG have a slot on September 12th which hasn't been filled yet.
> > How about we do the official release on the 12th to coincide with
> > your talk?
> Works for me.

Excellent.  I spoke to Anders Nordby about it earlier today; also to
Linpro's marketing director, who is going to try to scare up some tech
press to attend.

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smørgrav
Senior Software Developer

Denne fotnoten bekrefter at denne e-postmeldingen ble
skannet av MailSweeper og funnet fri for virus.
MailSweeper for the presence of computer viruses.