Varnish logging

Dag-Erling Smørgrav des at linpro.no
Sun Apr 22 00:01:39 CEST 2007

des at linpro.no (Dag-Erling Smørgrav) writes:
> "Poul-Henning Kamp" <phk at phk.freebsd.dk> writes:
> > Dirk Gomez <lists at dirkgomez.de> writes:
> > > The setting is: a lot of virtual hosts running on top of Zope. We
> > > deliver statistics generated with server logfiles.
> > Basically, you want NCSA format logfiles split by the value of
> > the "Host:" header ?
> No, he wants the Host: header prepended to the request URL in NCSA
> logs.  It's easy to do, I'll take care of it.

Done in r1362.

Dirk, if you are comfortable building Varnish from sources, try
grabbing the following file:

http://varnish.projects.linpro.no/svn/trunk/varnish-cache/bin/varnishncsa/varnishncsa.c

Stick it in the obvious place in your source tree, rebuild and
reinstall.  It will work fine in a 1.0 tree.

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smørgrav
Senior Software Developer