how to set file parameter if file is not just one.

Monty Ree chulmin2 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 29 14:18:11 CEST 2007

So thanks for your kind answer.

my varnish is 1.1.1 and I set like below at config.

             -s file,/data1/data1,10G \
             -s file,/data2/data2,20G \
             -s file,/data3/data3,30G \

and I executed varnishd, but when I execute varnishstat,
I can see just 30Gbytes free.
It seems that the last -s file config is applied.

Is there any mistake to me??

Thanks for your help again..