Phil.Cryer at edwardjones.com
Mon Dec 17 15:56:54 CET 2007
If you are not the intended recipient of this message (including attachments), or if you have received this message in error, immediately notify us and delete it and any attachments. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from Edward Jones, please send this request to messages at edwardjones.com. You must include the e-mail address that you wish not to receive e-mail communications. For important additional information related to this e-mail, visit www.edwardjones.com/US_email_disclosure
From: varnish-misc-bounces at projects.linpro.no [mailto:varnish-misc-bounces at projects.linpro.no] On Behalf Of Tom Lazar
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2007 3:16 PM
To: varnish-misc at projects.linpro.no
Subject: Re: Release status
On 14.12.2007, at 10:03, Vilhelm K. Vardøy wrote:
> Martin Aspeli wrote:
>> When are we likely to see a new stable Varnish release? Will 1.1.2
>> ever see the light of day?
> I'm also waiting for this release. It would be really helpful to get
> a status update (the web page isn't very helpful since it states a
> delay until some time late September).
same here. FIW, i actually switched off two varnish 1.0.4 instances because they have been crashing every couple of days.
Plus, I think it looks very bad to have a message on the front page that 1.1.2 is delayed due to illness with a promise date of 3 months in the past. That doesn't instill confidence in perspective users/customers browsing the site.
More information about the varnish-misc