SV: [RFC] Changes to pass mode

Ask Bjørn Hansen ask at develooper.com
Thu Feb 8 02:10:44 CET 2007

On Feb 7, 2007, at 0:01, Ingvar Hagelund wrote:

> * Poul-Henning
>> Does anybody even read this mail-list anymore ?  :-)
>
> *hand*

Here too.  :-)  The changes proposed looked good, but I didn't feel
qualified to reply.

I'm not actually using Varnish yet.  My favorite (upcoming) features
are deflate, vary support and eventually ESI.

Another thing that we need (but I don't think Varnish does yet) is
buffering the response so the backend can be freed up while slow
clients retrieve the data at their leisure.  (Apologies if we talked
about this before...)

  - ask