HTTP Authorization Patch

Ask Bjørn Hansen ask at develooper.com
Fri Feb 23 02:28:01 CET 2007

On Feb 22, 2007, at 12:14 AM, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:

> The concept is that hat arbitrary C-code can be inserted into VCL
> programs, possibly something like:

I can't decide if I want to say "neat" or "avoid avoid avoid!".

I understand that you don't want to embed a better memory managed
(etc) language, but if you go the "C in the config file" route at the
very least we'll need some tools to test the configuration file (say
throw random data at it to test for basic buffer overflows etc).

  - ask