RPM packages of varnish-1.0.3 available

Ingvar Hagelund ingvar at linpro.no
Fri Feb 23 10:36:11 CET 2007

I have just uploaded rpm packages of varnish-1.0.3 to sourceforge.
x86_64, i386 and src flavours available. They should spread to worldwide
mirrors in a few hours. I'll see if I get around to build some ppc64
packages too.

Most relevant changes in the rpm package: It's now three packages,
varnish, libvarnish1 and libvarnish1-devel. This way it conforms more to
the RedHat/Fedora standards. There are also some other small changes to
make it pass the needle eye of rpmlint. Most intrusive, I converted the
manpages to utf8. Dag-Erling, you might want to consider this for the
upstream package too.

Ingvar

--
When everything else fail: Symlink