setting varnish storage size

jean-marc pouchoulon jean-marc.pouchoulon at ac-montpellier.fr
Mon Jul 2 14:18:26 CEST 2007

Bonjour Anup,

thanks for your answer but I am able to create lfs with dd and I haven't
got yet any 64 bits machine.

dd if=/dev/zero bs=1048576 count=5000 of=test.file
5000+0 enregistrements lus
5000+0 enregistrements écrits
5242880000 octets (5,2 GB) copiés, 57,1358 seconde, 91,8 MB/s

 ls -alh test.file
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 4,9G jui  2 13:25 test.file

the problem seems to be elsewhere.
I try to compile varnish with
gcc -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64
but the limits of 2Gb still remains