child process restarts frequently

Håvard Futsæter havard.futseter at met.no
Wed Jul 25 13:44:19 CEST 2007

Hi. There have not been any replies to my previous mail (seen below),
and I was wondering if this was because my description of the problem
was unclear? Or perhaps I did  not supply enough data to find the source
of the problem?

I would gladly have attached more log-data here, but I am afraid there
aren't a whole lot more relevant logs available.

Best regards,
Håvard Futsæter

--
Mvh,