Passing through client IP address to server

ADOFMS Admin, SteveOC admin at adofms.com.au
Fri Jun 8 05:00:44 CEST 2007

Im running both Varnish and my LAMP application on the same machine, so
all requests hitting the apache server now have an incoming IP address
of 127.0.0.1.

Is there something that I can do in VCL to set the client IP address
that apache sees as being the real client IP address ?

My PHP app has a requirement to record both client IP address,
timestamp, and browser version for all accesses to the system, so I
eventually need to make this happen.

Thnks
SteveOC

Apologies if this topic has been covered before - Ive done a good search
using google, and couldnt find an answer to this one .. thanks.