Best Practices - Suggestions Request

Dag-Erling Smørgrav des at linpro.no
Thu Jun 28 09:01:57 CEST 2007

"ADOFMS Admin, SteveOC" <admin at adofms.com.au> writes:
> Sounds like Dag's latest code (which drops items from cache on a LRU
> scheme as memory fills up)  is more likely to solve your problems longer
> term. I assume that comes out first in SVN, so thats another good reason
> to try the SVN release.

I would like to stress once more that it is not always a good idea to
track trunk, especially now that we are in an active development phase.
For instance, we now know that the workspace management code that was
committed on June 4th had a small but significant (performance- and
correctness-affecting) bug that was fixed only yesterday, and the
instance-naming code we committed last week had serious issues that were
fixed on Tuesday.

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smørgrav