Strange Problem with Port 80

Per Andreas Buer perbu at linpro.no
Wed May 9 14:37:02 CEST 2007

Hi,

You could try and make a tcpdump of a slow session. "tcpdump -n -w
varnish.pcap -e "host $PROXYHOST" might show you what is going on. If
you have no success let me have a look.

Per.

--
Per Andreas Buer / Linpro AS   t: 21 54 41 21 / m: 958 39 117
http://linpro.no/ - Ledende på Linux og åpen kildekode.