"Whitescreen" issue with varnish 1.0.2-2 (debian etch)

Denis Brækhus denis at startsiden.no
Wed May 16 11:08:32 CEST 2007

----- Ingvar Hagelund <ingvar at linpro.no> wrote:
> Rumors says 1.0.4 is on the stairs, banging at the door. It will
> probably include an update to the Debian package.
> I don't know if changes/updates will trickle into etch over the time.
> Stig, Lars?

For that to happen someone would have to backport all the fixes to 1.0.2, right?
It's probably a more workable alternative to somehow provide an updated debian (etch compatible) package outside the official repository. But this is all speculation on my part of course.

Regards
--
Denis Braekhus - Teknisk Ansvarlig ABC Startsiden AS
http://www.startsiden.no