My Varnish project

ADOFMS Admin, SteveOC admin at adofms.com.au
Tue May 29 12:29:20 CEST 2007

Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:
> In message <465BFE12.5070001 at adofms.com.au>, admin writes:
>
>> Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:
>>

>> The man pages for VCL do mention a vcl_hash interface, but it says it's
>> not implemented yet. Wasnt sure what it was, but I assume that is called
>> whenever the hash value for the key of the object is calculated ?
>>

> Yes.

Thanks

I have this now :
         sub vcl_hash {
             req.hash += req.http.cookie;
         }

and get this when I run varnishd :

(/etc/varnish/adofms.vcl Line 22 Pos 14)
             req.hash += req.http.cookie;

I think I need a more up to date source file ?

When I emerge varnish , it fetches and builds :
mirror://sourceforge/varnish/varnish-1.0.4.tar.gz

Is there a newer version in SVN or something ?