Varnish crash (SIGABRT) about every 10 mins

Gea-Suan Lin gslin at gslin.org
Thu Nov 8 20:44:57 CET 2007

On Thu, Nov 08, 2007 at 08:40:23PM +0100, Dag-Erling Sm鷨grav wrote:
> Gea-Suan Lin <gslin at gslin.org> writes:
> > I checkout the latest version in trunk (r2231), apply the patch, and
> > find no object being cached. (telnet to management port and use "stats"
> > to check)
>
> I'm not psychic, you'll have to actually *show me* the stats.

When I want to try it again, I found it might be my fault :-)

http://varnish.projects.linpro.no/attachment/ticket/162/cache_acceptor_kqueue.diff

It should be patched to:

		AZ(kevent(kq, ki, nki, NULL, 0, NULL));

But I patched to:

		AZ(kevent(kq, ki, nki, NULL, 0, NULL) <= 0);

I'll try it again.

--
* Gea-Suan Lin  (public key: Using https://keyserver.pgp.com/ to search)
* If you cannot convince them, confuse them.           -- Harry S Truman