Support Cache-Control no-cache/private as per RFC2616 ?

Dag-Erling Smørgrav des at linpro.no
Tue Nov 20 18:42:20 CET 2007

"BUSTARRET, Jean-francois" <jfbustarret at wat.tv> writes:
> Dag-Erling Smørgrav <des at linpro.no> writes:
> > BTW, could I suggest that you subscribe to varnish-misc or
> > varnish-dev (or both) so I don't have to manually approve
> > everything you send to the list?
> Sorry for that. I'll never get used to what Exchange does to
> emails... This should be ok.

No, you are posting from a different address than that with which you
subscribed.  The easiest fix is probably to move your subscription
over to the address you are posting from.  Alternatively, you can
subscribe with both addresses and disable one of them so you don't get
everything twice; you will then be able to post to the lists using
either address.  Let me know which you prefer, and I'll take care of
it for you.

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smørgrav