Varnish crashes everyday and same time

Erik duja at torlen.net
Thu Nov 22 11:18:53 CET 2007

Hi again,

I made some logging of the memory and it looks fine. I also turned of VCL Trace but that didn't solved it. The crash happened again today but a few hours later then usual. I tried to start varnishd in debug mode but I cant get it to work. When I set it to -d or -d -d it starts but no connection can be made against it. Any ideas?

I forgot to mention that Im running varnish on a Virtual Server 2005 with 512 MB RAM (150 MB free) and 10 GB diskspace.

/ Erik