URL rewriting / ignoring query parameters?

Tom Pepper tom at razz.com
Tue Sep 11 18:19:59 CEST 2007

Hi Poul:

Thanks for the suggestions.  Removing this routine seems to have
fixed my issues:

          sub vcl_hash {
              hash;
          }

It appears, contrary to the vcl(7) manpage, to be different than the
functional default.  Is there an updated routine which would better
match?  From my experience, cutting and pasting the example out of
the man page into the first working example seems to have issues (all
of my hits came back in the logs with the same hash id when I had
that routine as part of my vcl.)

Best,
-t