URL rewriting / ignoring query parameters?

Tom Pepper tom at razz.com
Tue Sep 11 18:43:02 CEST 2007

um, because i am teh crazy?

kidding aside, i was attempting to establish a baseline config from
which i could get a grasp of how varnish works through each
particular routine.  i'll be the first to agree that it's not a
brilliant idea for production, but was rather hoping to have a solid
grasp of what each routine within VCL was doing, exactly.  call it
occupational curiosity, I suppose, and a small plea from your end
users to give the documentation a cursory glance when upgrades take
place.

Thanks!
-t