1.1.2 delayed

Dag-Erling Smørgrav des at linpro.no
Tue Sep 25 09:48:00 CEST 2007

Dag-Erling Smørgrav <des at linpro.no> writes:
> I came back from Denmark with a severe cold, and I still haven't
> finished merging and documenting changes to 1.1.2, so I'm going to
> have to delay the release until Monday.

I got a lot of stuff done during the weekend, but my cold turned into
bronchitis.  I'm afraid 1.1.2 will have to wait until I get better (or
I kick the bucket and somebody else takes over...)

Dag-Erling Smørgrav
Senior Software Developer
Linpro AS - www.linpro.no

More information about the varnish-misc mailing list