production ready devel snapshot?

Stig Sandbeck Mathisen ssm at linpro.no
Tue Apr 1 14:37:55 CEST 2008

On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 22:36:05 -0700, "Michael S. Fischer" <michael at dynamine.net> said:

> If it's so stable, why not cut a release?  The nice thing about
> releases is that they're easy to revert to when analyzing bug
> reports.

I think I'd like to see a 1.2 release done before a trunk snapshot
release.  The amount of work done to actually do a proper release is
often underestimated...

As for trunk, you should be able to checkout a specific revision.  You
only need to know which revisions are known not to work if they
contain undocumented and undesirable random features.  Then you could
refer to "revision^Wrelease 2617 of varnish trunk".  :)

--
Stig Sandbeck Mathisen, Linpro