Directors user sessions

Erik Torlen duja at torlen.net
Sun Apr 6 22:55:49 CEST 2008

But the loadbalancing is already implenteed. I dont see why it shouldn't
be used as loadbalancer if the functionality exists?
I don't want to use one place for all sessions, like a file share or
something in that direction. Im thinking about creating
a Header that is called X-Backend: (a|b|c|d). This could be used to
check what backend the user should use. Its really not
a nice way to do it but its a way of doing it.

Is there any idea that I could create a ticket for a feature like this?

/ Erik