Varnish config/performance with Domino Webmail

MARCELO LICASTRO PAGNI mlp1 at ig.com.br
Tue Apr 15 00:39:54 CEST 2008

Sorry for that. I thought that maybe I was doing some very basic begginner's
error, easily detectable from my vcl config file.

I will post wathever info is needed, I'd rather fix my Varnish setup than
choosing Apache or Squid as alternatives.

It seems that just PIPE'd connections (those HTTP POST requests) take a long
time to complete. Normal GET goes lightning fast, but POST's, almost always,
are very very slow.

Weird is that, when accessing the server directly, it works ok, POST'ed
requests work all right.

I'll post links for some stats and logs besides my vcl config file. I know
external links are boring, but the log file is rather long.

Varnish Stat: http://www.mscaetano.com.br/tmp/varnishstat.txt
Varnish Log: http://www.mscaetano.com.br/tmp/varnishlog.txt
VCL config file: http://www.mscaetano.com.br/tmp/default.vcl.txt

Is there any more info I could provide to help in this problem assessment?

Thank you very much,
Marcelo L.